- Students may apply for transfer of programme within the scheduled period in each semester and may apply to a maximum of 2 programme choices according to the order of preferences. Students are not eligible to apply for transfer of programme in their first registered semester at UM.
- All applications must be approved by the Dean of the academic unit of the programme transferred to.
- The approved applications for transfer of programme will be effective in the following semester.
- Any student can have only one approved transfer of programme during his/her undergraduate study at UM.
- The results of courses taken previously will ALL be included in the GPA calculation for graduation.